Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let it snow!!!

My posts are officially out of order.  I am really annoyed with blogger right now and am just happy to get pictures up.  Hopefully they will change the layout for uploading pictures soon and I will have better luck with my pictures on our blog.

Now that I got that off my chest I can share that it snowed!!!  And Eva couldn't have been more excited.  It all began when we went on a snow search because it had snowed in areas around us, but not at our house.  We ended up driving east to Concrete and found the snow. While we were driving we told Eva that we were going to find snow to play in.  Eva must have asked us about 20 times in route when we were going to play in the snow.  She finally gave in and fell asleep.  This is very rare!

Chillin'

Finally playing in the snow

Our snow bunny

Papa and Eva

 Eva, Mama, and Papa
 Eva and her Mini Frosty

Starting to get a little pink from the cold

and we bribed her with "cafe" (hot chocolate) to get her back in the car


No comments: